Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Matariki

                                                                                                                                            Matariki

How many sisters are there?  seven

What are their names? Te Uru o Te Rangi, Tupua a Rangi, Tupua a Nuku, Waiti, Waita, Waipuna  Rangi.
Who do they visit?  Because they miss land
Why do they visit? Because they miss land
What does your whaea/mums do for you? Loves us as mums they can be are friend
Text to Text

What other
do you know that explain something?
My blurb
I learnt how matariki when it is and I know all the names of matariki and Myths and Legends


L.I. - To develop an understanding of the different elements of Matariki




1 comment:

  1. Greetings Caludia
    I think you should write a blurb so people know what you are doing and learning.What did you learnt and How did you learnt?I really like how you made your learning nice and clear so people can know what you've done.
    Keep up the Good Work.

    ReplyDelete